HTC’s newest flagship – the HTC 10 – is yet to go on sale but that hasn’t stopped the Taiwanese company to roll out an update to the device. Weighing in at around 85MB, the update is currently hitting the handset’s European units.
As for what all it includes, the change-log notes that there are some improvements related to the phone’s camera as well as WiFi connectivity. In addition, the update – which bumps the software version to 1.30.401.1 – also brings along some general bug fixes.
Here’s the complete change-log:
– Improved WiFi connectivity, including Smart MIMO
– Camera: Auto HDR improvements (from 1.88 to 1.67EV)
– Camera: Low light sharpness/brightness improvements
– Camera: Outdoor sharpness improvements
– Camera: Reduced purple noise in Pro mode
– Camera: Modified laser autofocus UI
– Bug fixes
To refresh, from what is known so far, the HTC 10 is set to launch in the UK on May 6, and pre-ordered units in the US will also start shipping sometime this week