Most of us are comfortable in on our own skin, but there’s still that desire to achieve what they say, “the perfect body.” But we have some good news that we would love to share with all of you ladies. You can flaunt a slim look if you know how to pick out a suitable pair of jeans. Yes, you heard it right! If you can sport a pair of properly cut jeans, you can actually mimic a slim look. So, today we shall enlist how you can sport a slim look with the appropriate pair of jeans. So let’s begin:
1. Wear slim, boot-cut jeans: Boot-cut jeans is the appropriate choice because it looks flattering on all body shapes. This kind of jeans fit nicely around the thighs, tightening around the knees with a slight flare at the bottom. This type of a cut would provide you with a slimming look.
2. Shade of jeans matters: If one seeks a slimming look by donning jeans, we would suggest to pick a pair out from the darkest shade that is available. Shades like deep indigo and black denims look remarkably slender on anyone.
3. Skinny jeans for the skinny look: Skinny jeans, that come with a stretchy waist, can impart a slimming look that you have been vying for a pretty long time.
4. Jeans with higher rise: A pair of jeans with a high rise is ideal to get that slender look. These properly fitted pair give the impression that you have an elongated lower body that automatically adds to the appearance of a slimmer waistline. Additionally, they help in holding your tummy in.
5. Jeans made of stretch fabrics: It is always wiser to invest in jeans made of stretch fabrics for they are designed towards giving you the perfect and comfortable fit that automatically translate into slimming look. It is always best to buy jeans made of such fabrics.
6. Jeans with the perfect fit: If you want to look slim in jeans, make a point to buy a pair that fits you fair. A good fitting pair goes a long way to give you the slender look that you so desire as there are no unnecessary fat bulges here and there showing up.
7. Choose the correct length: It is best to buy dark washed denim jeans that end like an inch or two below the ankle. If paired with high-heeled shoes properly, they can give the impression of an elongated lower body that would in turn give you the slim look that you want so much.
8. Pairing the pair with the right pair of shoes: And for sure, be certain that you buy the right pair of shoes to go with your jeans. It is a well-known fact that the right pair of shoes can elongate your legs to your toes whereas an ill-paired shoes can make your legs look thicker and shorter. So, choose wisely ladies.
9. Jeans that act like shapewear: Some jeans designers have recently incorporated this new vision of designing denims after the fashion of shapewear that gives the effect of wearing a spandex under your jeans to hide those bumps and lumps of fat. So it is advisable to choose said design to don the confident, slimmed-down look.
10. Invest in high quality/branded jeans: Jeans are perhaps one of the most ubiquitous of all available types of clothing. It is wise to invest in a pair of jeans that you can wear for a long time and still gives you quality and comfort and of course the slenderizing look that you have been dreaming about. Branded jeans might be a bit pricey, but people wear jeans for at least a few years and branded pairs are the way to go if you want to possess a high quality pair of jeans that you intend to use for a long time and that promises you a slimming look.